Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Winner

I may have tripped, but I did not fall.
One loss cannot conquer all
the great times I have had.
It cannot make me sad.

Because I tried I did not fail.
My victory ship has not set sail.
Nor will it till I am on board.
My triumph wings have not yet soared.

I'll keep trying and I'll succeed.
Just three things do I really need;
confidence, love, and support.
With these I surely won't fall short.

I may have tripped, but I didn't fall.
I'm still standing so very tall.
I will reach my limits soon,
but I will push and push the room
until my limits can't be seen
by anyone. No one but me.
Then I will be
undeniably
me.
a winner.
the winner.

I may trip, but I will not fall.
One loss will not conquer all
the great times I will have.
They cannot make me sad.

~Hannah Jo
Inspired By: An experience and goal

No comments:

Post a Comment